Saturday, May 10

RECIPE | GREEN GOODNESS


About a week ago I published this DIY blogpost in which I showed you all how to make an urban outfitters to-go gar lookalike. But what are a jar and its striped straw without their green smoothie? In this article about healthy snacks I told you about my favourite green smoothie, and today I am sharing my recipe. It's simple, healthy and greenlicious!







   
Ingredients: 
  • 2 handfuls of baby spinach (if you have tiny hands you might just want to use 3 hanfuls) 
  • 1 banana (if you like your smoothie sweet, I'd recommend to use some more banana) 
  • About 7 centimeters of cucumber 
  • A big splash of unsweetened soy (or almond) milk 
  • Some water (keep adding water until your smoothie has the right consistensy) 


Directions:
Slice the banana and the cucumber, wash the baby spinach and put them together in a blender. Add soy milk and water and blend until a slightly thick but smooth juice has formed. Pour into your custom made jar (or whatever you want to use) and enjoy!



Are you a green-smoothie-lover? And why (not)?


Love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Yum, ziet er echt superlekker en gezond uit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Het ís ook superlekker en SUPERgezond, haha (:

      Liefs!

      Delete

Thanks!