Sunday, May 4

7 THINGS I'D LIKE TO HAVE


I've been wandering around town a lot lately, but I haven't ben able to buy anything. Well, it's not really like I haven't been able to, I just couldn't. I'm not very good at spending money.. But yeah, I have been thinking and I don't quite understand why I have to be so harsh to myself so I decided I should treat myself a bit more. So I made a wishlist. And I'm going to treat myself every once in a while!

1. Wishbone earrings: Urban Outfitters
2. World Map Poster 
3. Clarks Desert Boots 
4. Nemo Sweater: Forever 21
5. SLR Camera (not sure yet which one; I'm still doing some research)
6. Wonder by R.J. Palacio
7. Listography: Urban Outfitters

What would you like to have right now? 


Love,
Laura


3 comments:

  1. Wonder is echt een heel mooi boek! Clarks <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh fijn om te weten (: Ik was er in begonnen toen ik bij Piet was, en vond het al leuk na de eerste regel: dat is wat ik zoek in een boek, haha. CLARKS <333

    Liefs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. (this is a message from the future: within half a year you will be the proud owner of all these lovely things!) X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks!