Tuesday, May 13

MOODBOARD | ELEPHANTS



My obsession for elephants is getting out of hand. Well okay, 'out of hand' might be a little too extreme, but seriously though: it's all about them elephants. I want them to be on my clothes, my jewelry, my phone and even in my room. Everything I see is elephants. All I think about is related to elephants (- just kidding. I do think about other things, but still, I think about them a lot). ALSO, DISNEY AND ELEPHANTS ARE A PERFECT COMBINATION: IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN DUMBO YET YOU SHOULD SEE IT RIGHT NOW IT'S MY FAVOURITE DISNEY MOVIE EVER.

Well yeah, that was it for today. But since I skipped yesterdays article I'm doing two in a row, so stay tuned! I've got some pretty exciting articles planned.


Love,
Laura

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Jaaaaa, gotta love a good disneymovie (:
      Leuk dat je 'm ook kent!

      Lieefs!

      Delete

Thanks!