Wednesday, April 30

7 THINGS I'D LIKE TO DO THIS WEEK


Since this week is already the second (and last) week of springbreak, I told myself to relax as much as possible. This is kind of a hard task for me, because relaxing (or, not stressing) is something quite rare in my life. I think I should write a novel: 'How To Prevent a Burnout When Not Able To Relax, Dear Lord This Title Is Way Too Long I Am Going To Fail Life Help Oh My God I Am Panicking So Much: A Step By Step Guide'. But yeah, I made some sort of bucketlist for my last free week and I'm determined to finish everything by the end of this week. Let's go!



1. Since Disney movies have taken over my life, I can't go a week without seeing one. So when I heard there was going to be this new Disney movie I kind of freaked out. By the time Frozen was released I knew every song from start to end, I could recite the whole trailer and I knew everything about every character. But every single time I planned on going to that movie, something went wrong and in the end I never went. After a few weeks I still didn't see Frozen and I was freaking out even more than when I heard about the movie for the first time and now I'm done with it. I WILL SEE THAT FRIGGIN' MOVIE THIS WEEK. 



2. Okay, I think it's time for a confession: I have never eaten an entire pint of Ben & Jerry's. So I think it's time to devour some Peanutbutter Me Up or Phish Food. Hell yeah, bring it on!

3. Talking about food: I want to go out for breakfast. I can't remember the last time I didn't prepare my own breakfast and I know this little cafĂ© quite near to my house which serves american pancakes. I don't even care if I'll have to go alone, THEY SERVE PANCAKES, I'M SOLD. 

4. I want to, no, I need to finish the first season of Prison Break this week. Because if I won't it's going to take me aaages to see the entire series. School doesn't go very well with addictions, you know.


5. I'm currently reading The Book Thief and oh my god, it's one of my favourite books EVER. I actually bought this book because I saw the trailer for the movie which is now finally in theaters. I guess I should kind of hurry to finish the book because I prohibited myself to see a movie before reading the book.

6. I really want to go to some museums in these last springbreak days because I found out I really like the atmosphere in museums. And art has always been something fascinating to me!

7. This might sound weird to some of you, but I want to make one of these days a Phone Free Day. It's not like I'm super addicted to my phone, but I hate being so dependent of a stupid device. And besides that, everyone, including me is developing some kind of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) and that's awful. I would encourage everyone to insert like one or two weekly PFD's. To me it helps reducing my stress A LOT.

Wish me luck fitting all this in 5 days....
What are you doing these upcoming days?


Love,
Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks!